Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The role is a key part of the client's maintenance team supporting the gas separation membrane manufacturing operations in Newport, DE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage in safety improvement and awareness efforts.
- Provide maintenance support for the manufacturing and support teams.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain mechanical equipment including HVAC, boilers, air compressors, pumps, water treatment systems, machine tools, mixing systems, winding systems, and so on.
- Perform general repairs from work requests, troubleshooting, repair of equipment, and resolution of operational issues.
- Schedule maintenance tasks based on the established prioritization process.
- Effectively support and manage spare parts inventory.
- Assist in the development of cost estimates and economic justifications for maintenance projects.
- Create and manage parts and services purchase requisitions to support maintenance activities.
- Assist other maintenance personnel during repair and maintenance activities as needed.
- Be available to work overtime, on-call shifts, and fill in on other shifts as needed which may require weekend or evening work.
- Participate actively in LEAN manufacturing projects and initiatives
This is a Monday-Friday day position with a rotating on-call schedule.
Hourly rate of $29 - $32/hour, overtime and bonuses. Tier 1 benefits program.