Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Kansas City, MO
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for managing mechanical reliability for the plant. Supports the Plant and Production Manager with all aspects of mechanical maintenance.
Key tasks and activities:
- Changeover, repair and troubleshoot all plant production equipment (blow molding)
- Support of equipment installation, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
- Identification of complex problems with mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic issues on all associated equipment (conveyors, compressors, chillers, programmable controllers, robots); review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Able to understand and complete PMs based on PM schedules
- Understanding of machine processing and recipe management
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Identification of the appropriate tools and equipment needed to complete the job
- Assist with the organization and definition of maintenance/equipment standards
- Responsive to maintenance requests in a timely manner and complete maintenance reports as required
- Maintain plant equipment to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ability to work with vendors and/or contractors as required
- Order spare parts or services as required
- Make required changes or adjustments as required
- Implement operational improvements (spoilage, downtime, line speeds, and so on)
- Train others to operate equipment and produce products safely and efficiently
- Observes all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping, GMP, and Global Food Safety practices
- Update SAP PM entries on computer as required
- Maintain organization of spare parts
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Complete special projects and duties as assigned
Note: Must be open to 2 on, 3 off, 3 on, 2 off (working only half the days of the year) and open to both 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am shift?
$26 - $30 per hour with overtime that will yield $65 - $75k total compensation.