Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
High Ridge, MO
- In this role you will be required to keep equipment running and maintained, continuously improve existing equipment, assist in design and fabrication of new equipment, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Repair and maintain mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical manufacturing equipment and PLC controlled machines and equipment, with some facilities maintenance.
- Troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, working from blueprints, repairs to machinery and general labor wherever needed.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and an ability to work independently and with a team.
- Good communication skills and an ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively is a must.
- Frequent use of forklifts to move machines and equipment.
- Frequent use of scissor lift to access equipment and conduct maintenance in high places.
- Working around hydraulic presses on a production floor in a manufacturing environment.