Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Follow all Safety Guidelines and Procedures.
- Maintain production equipment in safe, optimal operating condition to help ensure the protection of all plant employees and visitors
- Disassemble mechanical equipment and tools, repair or replace worn or broken parts, and reassemble as needed
- Adjust parts of mechanical devices as needed
- Inspect completed repairs
- Provide basic maintenance to plant structure and perform electrical and light plumbing work
- Assists installation or rearrangement of machinery or equipment, testing, and validation of new production equipment
- Communicate regularly with other departments regarding equipment maintenance and prioritization
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production and process equipment for proper operation
- Perform PM and repair of production equipment
- Recognize and perform machine adjustments to the various manufacturing machine systems
- Follow and maintain proper records for All Safety Management procedures and requirements
- Perform and oversee equipment change overs as necessary
- Work with management to inform them of malfunctions or issues
- Assist in training manufacturing employees in the proper use of equipment
- Maintain organization of Maintenance Repair Area and any other area where repair work is in progress
- Assist coworkers with production or other tasks as requested
- Complete work orders and assignments via CMMS
Full benefits, 401k matching program, tuition reimbursement, gain sharing program, unlimited overtime, and retention bonus.