Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Included is troubleshooting and repair of equipment associated with all gas manifolds and the associated facility equipment. Electrical troubleshooting skills are needed as well.
- Installation and/or modification of chemical processing equipment as well as the repair and troubleshooting of auxiliary equipment associated with all chemical processing equipment and other facility equipment.
- Assist in promoting safety and organization in the maintenance dept.
- Continue review and updating of Work Instructions
- Recommend PM intervals based on repair data
- Responsible for the execution of the Preventative Maintenance Program and the Monitoring and Measuring Devices Program.
- Specialize in Engineering improvement construction projects, ensuring that projects have a well-defined scope and schedule which has been reviewed by all affected parties.
- Recommend spare parts inventory levels.
- Be able to write PR for needed parts.
- Be able to perform all component rebuilds and calibrations.
- Understand and follow the process flow within chemical processing equipment.
- Understand and perform valid leak checks.
- ER certified.
- Follow all work instructions and safety protocol.
- Organize and sort information using available computer software.
This is a shift work position, working 5 days a week at 8-hour shifts. Anything over 8 hours is time and a half. Plenty of overtime.
Pay is currently $29/hour. Relocation assistance. Best in class benefits package.