Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Fort Wayne, IN
You will be responsible, for but not limited to the following tasks:
- Create and manage work orders in L2L, conducting necessary maintenance or repairs as needed.
- Following Lockout/Tagout procedures at all times and ensure that all Maintenance Personnel are following Lockout/Tagout procedures at all times.
- Inspect, operate or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Repair machines, equipment or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices.
- Maintain constant communication with Plant Management regarding any maintenance issues that may arise so that Plant Management can adjust their production schedule accordingly.
- Assist in the setup and teardown of machines and equipment at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Support all safety, food quality and sanitation initiatives and policies.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Compensation: $20 - $30 per hour + 10% overtime at time and half +bonus program + 401k match + full comprehensive benefits package
Working hours: There are currently two shifts (2nd and 3rd shifts) available at both locations.
2nd Shift: 3: 00pm - 11: 30pm
3rd Shift: 11: 00pm - 7: 30am
- Delphos, Ohio (45 miles SW of Ft. Wayne, Indiana)
- Buena Park, CA (Orange County)