Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Fort Wayne, IN
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and repair machinery, equipment, and buildings
- Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment and machinery
- Calibrate equipment to assure accurate performance
- Monitor and repair when needed all industrial systems
- Investigate, identify and perform corrective activities associated with electrical and electronic troubleshooting
- Install and repair electrical wiring, conduit and fixtures
- Determine cost effective methods for all repairs and maintenance
- Ensure adequate supplies of parts and materials are available to perform work
- Stage, set up and effectively run production equipment in the absence of operator
- Safely load and unload raw materials and finished goods
- Maintain high level of housekeeping and maintenance throughout facility
Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits as well as 401k.