Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Forest Park, GA
- Primary responsibility will be to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment in a safe and thorough manner.
- Be committed to human safety excellence for maintenance and the production population.
- Respond to breakdowns and failures on the plant floor.
-Perform electrical, plumbing, pneumatic and hydraulic tasks.
- Exchange knowledge with other maintenance and production employees and be willing to learn from others.
- Have daily contact with internal and external customers who require courtesy and sound judgment and understand they are representative of the employer/company.
- Daily contact with internal and exterior customers and be courteous as a representative of the client.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement events, projects and committees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist production employees in diagnosing malfunctions in work and machine activities.
- Maintain area in accordance with SQF standards and enforce product safety and sanitation regulations.