Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Essential job functions:
- Install, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in the facility.
- Set up and use of machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill press and milling machine to repair or fabricate parts.
- Troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facility equipment to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Complete assigned work orders.
- Maintain maintenance area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Utilize maintenance systems as necessary to complete daily, weekly, monthly duties.
- Operate material handling equipment safely.
- Enter information in the systems to document work order completion.
- Provide support to team in the predictive and preventative maintenance program.
- Participate and actively support all plant initiatives.
- Organize and define tasks with minimal supervision.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum position qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient knowledge and ability in welding, as well as electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Basic computer use knowledge and skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Flexible to work any shift as needed