Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Columbus, OH US
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain, inspect, repair and service MHE equipment within manufacturers guidelines and specifications
- Provide leadership and guidance to less experienced mechanics on more complex assignments as needed
- Schedule routine maintenance on all equipment, performs work on assigned material handling equipment for operation
- Identify, order, and replace parts necessary to complete repairs for routine maintenance
- Complete data entry for work orders, and maintenance time sheets in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment performing all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures
- Perform additional maintenance duties as necessary
- Foster the company culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of their mission
- Participate in special projects and performs additional duties as required
They are looking for candidates with strong mechanical aptitudes. Any additional skillsets are a bonus.
Base salary, plus overtime and potential bonus and full benefits, and a 401k. This is a 2nd shift role from 230pm to 11pm. No travel. Monday - Friday.