Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Good understanding of PC's, PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Installing new plant equipment
- Able to document engineering changes, equipment modifications, and new installations
- Ability to plan work that requires knowledge of electrical and mechanical theories and principals to effectively accomplish assigned work with minimal interruption to production
- Develop a predictive/preventative approach to electrical and mechanical maintenance issues
- Develop working mechanical and electrical knowledge of material conveying, process water, chilled water, and compressed air systems that support the production process.
- Includes proficiency at PMs and the rebuilding of equipment components
- Set up all equipment for production runs
- Ability to plan work that requires knowledge of electrical theories, codes, and principals to effectively
- Competitive benefits package
- 401k plan strong
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free gym memberships