Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - team player
- Hard worker who is a self-starter and proactive
- Great attention to detail
- Respond to all Maintenance calls in Production.
- Maintain all equipment to the highest possible standards.
- Perform scheduled PMs of machines throughout the Production areas.
- Assist Production employees during machine changeovers when needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment with consideration of all those who may be working in the same area.
- Document routine PMs in the proper Log Book.
- Assist Maintenance Manager is scheduling, implementing, and revising PM routines.
- Inform the proper management of any Maintenance supplies needed.
- Assist with Capital improvement projects as needed.
- Enter Maintenance Data in CMMS program.
- Perform any required Fabrication Duties needed.
- Assist Maintenance Manager with Shop inventory control.
- Assist with continual updating of PM program to the equipment's specific needs.
- Identify problems and implement solutions.
- Ensure that your work environment is safe.
- Perform Sanitation
- Follow company safety procedures.
- Fabrication and Modification of new and existing equipment.
- Responsible for 24 hour emergency Maintenance service as needed.
- Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call Maintenance services.
- Maintain HVAC systems to the highest possible standards.
- Must comply with all company Quality, HACCP, GMP, and Food Safety standards.
Candidates must be open to shifts that are likely to be four days on/3 days off and 12 hour shifts. Must be open to either 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am.
$25-$30 per hour plus strong overtime at time and a half. Overtime will yield $17k plus in annual income. Good benefits as well.