Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Carlisle, OH US
- Diagnose, resolve, and eliminate engineering faults
- Design, test, and implement equipment modifications to increase performance
- Complete all scheduled and planned corrective and improvement maintenance as assigned
- Support project work and support outside contractors within defined work area
- Ensure completion of computerized maintenance system, hand over records, and incident reports, along with completion of notifications and work orders within SAP PM for all work allocated to team
- Attend and provide input to all relevant operational engineering and continuous improvement meetings
- Maintain compliance to all internal and statutory legislation regarding lockout tagout and company risk management standards, including risk assessment
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of allocated annual equipment overhauls
- Work collaboratively with all adjacent teams (PCs, shift managers, quality, and technical OPS) to resolve issues rapidly and drive improvement
Base salary plus a 3% annual increase, $1, 500 annual bonus, and $1, 500 retention bonus at the six-month mark. Eligible for a sign-on bonus of $1, 500.