Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Brookfield, WI US
More than a century of expertise in cutting tool manufacturing, combined with powerful R&D resources, places the organization at the forefront of technical innovations in cutting tools. In this role you will perform a wide variety of duties to diagnose, repair and calibrate CNC machines and equipment to include all mechanical, electrical, and electronic components and controls.
- Perform work safely and in compliance with company policies
- Install mechanical equipment
- Install electrical equipment
- Maintain mechanical equipment
- Troubleshoot mechatronic systems
- Operate machine shop tools and machines
- Maintain automation systems
- Modify devices and systems
- Maintain documents and records
Base salary, overtime, tools and uniforms provided. Health, life and disability, 401k, and tuition reimbursement.