Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on motors, motor control devices, pumps, conveyor systems, instrumentation, and all production equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement and machine reliability opportunities
- Following safety standards
This is a night shift position 6pm-6am on a 2, 2, 3 schedule. You will have every other weekend off and work 7 out of every 14 days!
- $20-$24/hr. + night shift differential $.75/hr.
- Built in overtime at time and half after 40 hours
- Double time if working holidays
- Amazing benefits: Including stock options