Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Beloit, WI US
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining equipment and facilities to ensure that they operate in the safest and most productive condition, supporting continuous improvement, production strategies and plant reliability of equipment and building systems.
The candidate will practice and comply with all plant and maintenance department safety procedures, including:
- Lock-Out - Tag-Out; Arc Flash and Hot Work Permits
- Understands the concept of Permit Required Confined Spaces and assists with proper alternate entry of re-classified confined spaces when necessary
- Follows all applicable good manufacturing practices (GMP's) for area assigned
- Maintains and uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), food handling before and after equipment inspection and repair activities
- Attends classes, seminars, and in-house training as needed to maintain skill level with changes in the industry
- Makes improvements and suggestions to optimize the maintenance program
- Executes and document planned and unplanned work findings and data during shift via computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Performs repairs and the installation of parts, tools, and equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance (PM), inspections, corrective repairs, special projects/equipment rebuilds
- Performs execution and resolution of equipment breakdowns/repairs
- Leverages methodologies including, but not limited to, root cause analysis (RCA), break down failure analysis (BDA) and cause maps to identify and resolve equipment issues
Base salary, with plenty of overtime, and very strong benefits