Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Avondale, PA US
In this role the candidate will:
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs and maintenance on parts of equipment including machines including mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, electronic, and pneumatic repairs
- Repair production line equipment including conveyor belts, packaging equipment, grinding equipment and stacking equipment
- Perform or assist in the installation of machinery and equipment.
- Perform cut and welding, including light steel fabrication
- Inspects and adjusts equipment
- Assist in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment
- Perform maintenance duties and other duties as assigned
They value people who can work and solve problems independently after training, and who value the ability to be creative in how they do things. They also need competent people who want to learn new technical skills.
Base salary, with lots of overtime. There is a $2, 500 signing bonus with an additional $2, 500 paid at 6 months of employment and $5, 000 paid at 1 year of employment.