Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
San Antonio, TX
- Maintains a working knowledge of, and moderate skill proficiency in, the following vehicle components and systems, with the ability to perform preventative and repair maintenance functions, both on site and on the road:
- Chassis component repair and maintenance
- Refuse bodies, including control, hydraulic and electrical systems; and air and hydraulic braking systems
- Engine repair and maintenance
- Suspension, drivetrain and steering systems
- Heating and air conditioning
- Performs line maintenance welding and fabrication
- Safely provides road service when necessary to ensure that the Company's equipment is returned to operation in a safe and efficient manner
- Identifies the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools
- Completes applicable Company training programs
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a technician position demonstrating knowledge of both gasoline and diesel-powered equipment diagnosis and repair or will be graduating from an accredited automotive college or technical school within the next 3 months.
- Basic understanding of work order labor time standards.
- Prior experience with, or knowledge of, maintenance work to be performed on Classes 1-5 light/medium duty and heavy-duty Class 7-8 trucks, aircraft, or ships.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications (T1-T8) are a plus but not required.
- Commercial Drivers License is a plus but not required.