Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Aurora NE, NE
Basically, this position will perform mechanical and electrical preventative maintenance on various manufacturing equipment and electrical panels.
You will need to:
- Troubleshoot and repair routine electrical (such as motor starters, switches and sensors using multi-meters and amp probes) and mechanical (hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical drive systems at the component level) problems on all plant equipment
- Conduct equipment breakdown analysis
- Register parts and create/update PMs in to improve the maintenance system
- Possess a fundamental understanding of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical drawings/schematics
- Basic mechanical skills, metal working, plumbing, pneumatics, and steam fitting
- Basic electrical power and controls, understanding of PLCs
- Basic computer skills in AutoCAD, Proficy, Excel, Word, Outlook, LEDS, SAP, Red Prairie, and Nexus
This is an 8-hour rotating shift position, that works 2 weeks on days, 7 am to 3 pm, 2 weeks on evening shift, 3 pm to 11 pm and 2 weeks on overnights 11 pm to 7 am. It is a Monday - Friday role that at times can work weekends for overtime. They are not up and running on weekends.
$22 - $24/hr + overtime + great benefits plan + 3 weeks' vacation to start