Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Ann Arbor, MI
- All work must conform to applicable codes/specifications.
- Must maintain records and documentation of all work.
- Must comply to all prescribed safety rules and precautions.
- Recommend electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic controllers and circuitry.
- Advises supervisor regarding facilities, current equipment, and proposed equipment on technological improvements which could optimize operational efficiencies.
- Electrical license preferred.
- Formal education or minimum eight years qualified experience in advanced machine logic and controls.
- Advanced technical electronic knowledge to solve unusually complex problems and assist in the development of such circuitry.
- Work with and on various types of electronic equipment.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the inter-relationships of circuits, and ability to exercise independent judgment in performing job assignments on such.
- Fluent understanding of both TI and G/L machine languages.
- Must be knowledgeable in the proper handling of chemicals and waste, both hazardous and nonhazardous, as defined by FDA, OSHA, EPA, and DOT.