Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Plan, lead and execute preventative maintenance (PM) according to PM schedule to minimize equipment downtime
-Complete reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from equipment failures by repairing mechanical, electrical, and structural components.
- Create retrofits and fabrication, complete machine tear down/repair and assembly and work on PLCs, VFDs, and electric motors.
- Conduct creative problem solving to identify and perform equipment improvements.
- Coach operators and peers on basic maintenance and equipment settings.
- Participate in special project work on equipment upgrades or installations.
- Work with team members and operators to ensure the daily production schedule is met.
- Maintain partnerships with team members and vendors using effective communication.
- Provide break relief to production operators or team members as needed.
Location: Allentown, PA
Pay: $27.70 (eligible for a pay increase after 90 days and another increase at 18, pending performance)
You must be open to the following shift schedules: You will work 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off. Twelve hour shifts, and you must be open to both 5pm - 5am and 5am - 5pm (new people would likely go on 5pm - 5am. You don't "rotate" back and forth from days and nights; stay on one shift.