Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Key responsibilities are:
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/ hydraulic systems using schematics and technical drawings.
- Repair equipment, fixtures, systems, conveyors and other equipment at facility as required.
- Modify, lubricate, diagnose, and operate equipment.
- Maintain industrial control system.
- Complete required paperwork, document parts and material usage.
This is a 2, 2, 3 schedule: 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off. Meaning you have every other weekend guaranteed off and only work 7 out of every 14 days! Techs will start on the night shift 6 pm - 6 am and as become more senior will have the chance to rotate off nights onto days. Training is usually on day shift. Training usually lasts 2-3 months.
$20-$25/hr. + overtime
There is room to grow in compensation once on the job
Full benefits start 1st of the month after they start