Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
What you will do:
- Provide repairs to roasting plant facilities and equipment including electrical, mechanical, and electronics.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment according to the maintenance schedule
- Repair and maintain high speed packaging equipment
- Repair and maintain material handling equipment
- Assist equipment operators to improve line efficiency
- Perform all duties in accordance with our Good Manufacturing Practices Policy
- Respond promptly to all service requests with a high level of internal customer service
- Perform duties effectively in a highly diverse teamwork environment
Who you are:
- Experienced with maintaining, repairing, overhauling, and troubleshooting processing, packaging and material handling equipment in a manufacturing environment or military candidate with strong electrical, mechanical, and electronics backgrounds
- Must be strongly mechanically inclined.
- Ability to accurately assess mechanical problems, make recommendations, communicate effectively, and resolve issues quickly while working under pressure.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, make recommendations, draw conclusions, and communicate effectively.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend frequently and lift heavy items as required
- Must have a demonstrated history of safe work habits
- Trouble shooting electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
Plenty of overtime 401k with employer match, medical and dental benefits after first month