Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Maintenance Technician I
North Cove, NC US
The Maintenance Technician I position is the entry point for starting a phenomenal career where you can stay for a long time, if that is your desire. The facility is a 1 million square foot manufacturing facility with tremendous automation. There are 3, 200 employees at this location.
What you'll be doing:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on medical IV solution, filling and packaging manufacturing equipment, hydraulics, pneumatic systems, motor and machine controls, electrical systems, robotics, and electronics.
- Use a drawing package, multi-meters and other diagnostic equipment to resolve electrical issues
- Resolve issues related to equipment, process, compliance;performs unscheduled maintenance and responds to trouble calls in a timely manner
- Perform daily preventative maintenance tasks to ensure equipment is operational
- Ensure work order system, maintenance, and facility procedures are followed and completed properly, including pre-approvals and signoffs
- Ensure strict adherence to environmental health and safety (EHS) and manufacturing SOP, policies, and procedures to ensure safe and quality products are produced
- Work with EHS to ensure compliance with global requirements
- Perform modifications, upgrades, and the installation of new equipment and machinery
- Participate in department and site continuous improvement projects
- All other tasks assigned as required to support plant production
They will pay for your training with PLCs and other new skills that you may not have yet acquired.
Base salary with loads of overtime and great benefits.