Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Maintenance Technician (Technical Resource)
This role must proactively identify and action risks to safety, food safety, quality and production losses. Technical Resources must also lead and coach root cause problem solving with the other technicians on their team, effectively communicate priorities and escalate issues within their area and across shifts.
Technical Resources have a thorough understanding and mastery of Manufacturing Reliability Fundamentals such as Integrated Work Systems (IWS) and the Factory Mars Operating System (FMOS/Daily Direction Setting DDS).
This role will support the development and execution of Clean, Inspect, Lubricate (CIL), Center Line (CL) and Defect Management for their assigned area. The Technical Resource is responsible for maintaining standard running conditions of operating equipment in their area, plus the repair or replacement of failed components; and the ability to troubleshoot unknown equipment issues and recommend adjustments to center line operational output of equipment.
Basically, this position will perform mechanical and electrical preventative maintenance on various manufacturing equipment and electrical panels.
You will need to:
- Troubleshoot and repair routine electrical problems, motor starters, switches and sensors using multi-meters and amp probes, and mechanical (hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical drive systems at the component level) on all plant equipment.
- Conduct equipment breakdown analysis.
- Register parts and create/update PMs in to improve the maintenance system.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical drawings/schematics.
- Basic mechanical skills, metal working, plumbing, pneumatics, and steam fitting.
- Basic electrical power and controls, understanding of PLCs.
- Basic computer skills in AutoCad, Proficy, Excel, Word, Outlook, LEDS, SAP, Red Prairie, and Nexus.
This is an 8 hour rotating shift position, that works 2 weeks on days, 7 AM to 3 PM, 2 weeks on evening shift, 3 PM to 11 PM and 2 weeks on overnights 11 PM to 7 AM. It is a Monday thru Friday role that at times can work weekends for overtime. They are not up and running on weekends.