Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Maintenance Tech - Lead
The company is not looking for experience technicians in the food industry. Instead, the company is looking for solid maintenance technicians with a history of leadership to help stabilize and grow the maintenance operation. Part of this role will be helping to give the team a "North Star" while still helping to troubleshoot technology on the floor. Some of the experiences you should be able to discuss will be:
- Installed replacement belts, filters, gears, chains and valves.
- Rebuilt valves, pumps and gearboxes.
- Troubleshot pneumatic, electric and hydraulic machine problems and made necessary repairs.
- Performed repairs to machines involving machine guarding, bolt replacement and breakdowns due to mechanical wear.
- Welded machine components.
- Performed preventive maintenance tasks such as lubricating parts, drives chains, and so on.
- Handled installations, including hooking up air, water, gas and the alignment and leveling of equipment.
This role will be either in the day or night shift operations. This role does not rotate, so you will only be on one of those shifts. However, the benefits of the company and the ability to live in one of the top 5 cities in the US will make up the difference.