Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Sheboygan, WI US
You will lead maintenance team activity across all shifts, within schedule, and budget, and coordinate with the Engineering Manager and Maintenance Manager, enhancing the efforts required from the Engineering department, contractors, and vendors. Provide strong leadership and management capability to implement customer focused processes and improvements in cost reduction, quality, safety, and asset ROI.
Essential job functions:
- Accomplish maintenance human resources objectives by assisting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;communicating job expectations;monitoring, appraising job contributions;adhering to policies and procedures
- Drive the team in a direction that will best suit the company and the maintenance team for the best results
- Meet maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews;implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards;resolving problems
- Evaluate the functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments, identifying problems and requirements
- Maintain the function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventative maintenance program
- Work with the Maintenance Planner I Scheduler to modify PM for the best results short and long term
- Improve function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying the performance results, then identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, while complying with legal codes and regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;reading technical publications
- Accomplish maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Base salary, plus a10% annual bonus potential with a 2% stretch bonus potential