Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Basic functions of this role to include but not limited to:
- Support without hesitation General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices with an understanding that these are absolutes and are Priority #1.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of maintenance mechanics, Lead Mechanics and helpers in setting up, installing, repairing and maintaining machinery and equipment.
- Directs workers engaged repairing and maintaining parts of machinery and equipment.
- Assist workers in diagnosing malfunctions in equipment and machinery based on observation of machinery and applying knowledge form past experience.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers.
- Train, retrain and cross train all personnel.
- Maintain employee morale and work performance by coaching in a positive manner.
- Anticipate potential problem areas and delegate course of action to be taken.
- Communicate to Human Resources all needed employee information, lateness's, absences and poor work performance.
- Know where emergency STOP and START/STOP buttons are located.
- Responsible for following all Lock Out/Tag Out procedures for machine when necessary.
- Complete a Food Safety Incident Report if an incident occurs.
- Complete an Incident Report if there are any injuries.
- Follow and enforce all company GMP procedures. Document any violations.
- Finalize and approve work schedule.
- Perform all special requests by Maintenance Manager
Location: Vineland, NJ - 40 miles south of Philly metro area or 40 miles east of Wilmington DE
Pay: $65 - $75k base salary + bonus potential + full comprehensive benefits package + retirement + growth to other operations leadership positions within a growing organization!
Working hours: Off-shift - 12 hour rotating shift work 4 on 3 off! (*If shift work is a deal killer please let us know as there may be other needs in the future on different shifts - those flexible for off-shift work will get the most looks and have higher potential however. *)