Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Los Angeles, CA
They are looking for a Servant Leader who can make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets them apart from their competitors. Your drive to least your team to positive results will lead to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping them to achieve their goal to which is to be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas.
Shift and schedule: This is a full time permanent position working on 1st shift. 1st shift hours are from 4: 00am - 12: 30pm Monday - Friday must be open to overtime and weekends as the business needs. Supervisors usually come in 1 hour early and stay 1 hour late (75% of the time this is a 5 day a week position but during peak seasons it can be 6 or 7 days).
- Identify and share best practices throughout the maintenance department.
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities to increase equipment capability and/or uptime.
- Implement and evolve Preventative Maintenance program.
- Analyze Preventative Maintenance data and modify program based on data.
- Aid in troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Prioritize work requests based on preventive maintenance and downtime data.
- Analyze equipment manuals and translate that data into meaningful Preventative Maintenance schedules.
- Monitor and evaluate all equipment systems for the manufacturing group and make necessary changes for continuous production improvements including but not limited to the modifying and upgrading of equipment.
- Strong analytical skills and problems solving skills are required.
- Manage Maintenance team labor to fully support operational needs and reduce mechanic overtime.
Great benefits package including Med/Dental/401k