Long Island, NY
- Coordinate all equipment, maintenance and PM Activities with the Maintenance Planner.
- Purchase equipment, parts and supplies for department operations while maintaining budget.
- Support new equipment installations.
- Actively seeks and supports continuous improvement activities in process efficiencies, costs, effectiveness of work and sustainable improvements.
- Work between tactical and strategic activities to improve the maintenance department.
- Ensure tasks are completed within set deadlines.
- Enforce safety policies and work habits.
- Role will require a hands on supervisory approach.
- Other duties will be assigned as seen fit by the Maintenance and Plant Manager.
This is a 3rd shift position. Work week starts Sunday evenings and ends Friday mornings. 11: 00pm - 7: 30am.
Salary of $65 - $80k, plus 5% Management Incentive Program and relocation assistance if needed.
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.