Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Lakeland, FL US
In this role, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership for the engineering and maintenance functions in the plant. You will ensure the proper preventive maintenance of physical plant and all operating equipment, electrical troubleshooting, minimizing equipment downtime to provide maximum production capacity, and compliance with all OSHA regulations. Additionally, this position manages the staff to keep functions within budget and properly staffed and trained.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintains daily work log documenting the salient equipment/process incidents requiring follow-up actions
- Participates in, and supports, the department safety training program, such as, weekly safety meetings, shop safety inspections, enforcement of lock-out/tag-out program, arc flash/shock hazard program, enforcement of the confined space program, and so on
Development of the weekly work schedule:
- Receives approved schedules together with relevant work orders and other planning documents from the planner/scheduler
- Discusses work schedule as necessary to understand special instructions or considerations to be observed in the execution of the jobs and reviews new jobs coming up in the future
- Coordinates work process improvement actions to streamline the accomplishment of the work schedule.
- Adjusts weekly work schedule each day to ensure adequate work coverage based upon the work order priority and craft availability.
Base salary plus bonus opportunity, relocation or sign on plus and great benefits, and a 4-day work week.