Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The supervisor will assist with the development of solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations.
Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that proper safety practices are followed.
- You will have direct responsibility hourly Maintenance personnel and you will be supervising about 10-15 people on a shift, you will mentor and coach operations/maintenance personnel on the technical fundamentals as appropriate.
- Prioritizing work to be performed by the General Mechanics and Electricians; consulting with Reliability/Planning Engineers on work to be contracted to outside services.
- You will work with reliability group to ensure that downtime preventive maintenance programs or permanent mechanical equipment modifications are put in place to address the "root cause(s)" of downtime and quality issues.
- Schedule work assignments, vacations, and address other personnel issues for the Utilities Department maintenance personnel.
- You will coordinate with Maintenance Planners to ensure that all preventive maintenance activities are scheduled and completed.
- You will also initiate work orders and actions to correct unsafe conditions.
- You will arrive early and stay a little late to attend daily maintenance planning and coordination meetings to help prioritize scheduled work and efficiently handle "break-in" work as necessary.
- Provide technical assistance and creative thinking during planning and coordination meetings to deliver the most cost-effective solutions to mechanical and instrumentation issues.
- Assist in development and execution of the Utilities Department "outage" planning strategy. You will collaborate with Utilities Department operators to understand operational issues as well as process and equipment opportunities.
$85 - $100k DOE. Great benefits plan, including relocation.
This is a Monday - Friday day shift role but you will work some Saturdays when needed.