Search and apply for career opportunities nationwide
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
As a Maintenance Supervisor you will be the primary contact between all departments in providing maintenance to all department operations. You will motivate and develop your team to meet goals through providing leadership and facilitation in the maintenance department. In this role you must be a team leader, self-driven, enthusiastic, and results oriented. You will utilize the plants resources to meet all objectives and maintenance needs while providing a safe, accident-free environment that ensures all employees and technicians are in safe working conditions. As a leader, you will ensure that the maintenance department is operating at its best efficiency. The maintenance supervisor will work closely with the General Manager and Production Manger to ensure the all departments are working at its best capability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Main contact for all the facility's preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and support all production equipment and control systems.
- Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Recommend and communicate to the General Manager on capital expenditures, equipment, parts, supplies, and materials.
- Install, repair and maintain the mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems in production and supporting departments.
- Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling, and water treatment systems.
- Comply with all company safety standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure a safe working environment, and protection of all company assets.
The motto is "Join a family, not a company!" Utilize your ability to help build teams, recognize potential and mentor new members. A career at this well-established, family-owned business offers training, development, and opportunities for professional growth.