Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production equipment and the plant facility's equipment.
- Schedule, train, supervise, and motivate employees in the maintenance department.
- Coordinate work performed by outside vendors.
- Ensure efficient repair schedules for equipment and facilities.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs
$60 - $75k Base Salary Depending Experience + 5% Bonus + Relocation assistance for the right candidate + Full comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K + Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay!