Search and apply for career opportunities nationwide
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
The maintenance supervisor is a critical role in the business operation leading a maintenance team through planned and unplanned maintenance evolutions this position rely on leadership and organization skills. This position requires flexibility, a strong understanding of maintenance philosophies and excellent communication skills.
Key Performance Areas (KPI):
- Team leadership in building a world-class maintenance team
- Maintenance preparation with materials and parts
- Planning and executing daily, weekly and monthly and annual maintenance
- Communication and interaction with production and other areas
- Innovation and product knowledge (following business trends)
- Profit / Loss
This position works in a business that recycles tissue, a heavily discarded pollutant for a company that is a leader in the space. They possess world-class maintenance but are looking for ley players to make their maintenance programs even better. The company thrives on continuous improvement and promoted top-performance. This company works with the leading manufacturing technology and will provide exposure to the leaders in the space.