Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Cote Blanche, LA
The basic function of this role is to operate industrial equipment used to produce drill, blast, cut, and haul -salt safely in an underground environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: (Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities at any time.)
- Follow Company and site policies and procedures
- Performs work area and equipment inspections
- Performs scaling activities
- Operates heavy equipment: service vehicles, 60-ton dump trucks, powder rigs, face drill, floor drill and personnel carriers
- Handles blasting materials (Must be able to obtain a blasting license through State Police)
- Performs general housekeeping
- Work Rotating Shifts
- Other duties as required
Salary plus overtime and great benefits.