Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Columbus, OH US
The Maintenance Supervisor is a working supervisor who leads a small team of maintenance technicians and supports the ongoing production operation of aseptic and retort liquid nutritional manufacturing lines.
- Assist in development, planning, and execution of all plant-related maintenance activities including preventative, predictive, and demand maintenance work
- Directly supervises team and participates in performing repairs and staffing activities
- Develop and refine detailed maintenance job plans and procedures
- Trouble-shoot and resolve equipment-related issues that impact ongoing production
- Conduct preventative maintenance programs, inspects, lubricates, repairs, and overhauls a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems, fire protection systems, building HVAC, egress systems and exit lighting
- Analyze equipment breakdowns to determine source of trouble or malfunction
- Recommend and or perform repairs to equipment
- Manage and guide the third-party contractors to improve quality and increase productivity on the line
- Work with the Operations, Engineering, and Quality teams to investigate, identify root cause, and implement corrective actions for equipment-related failures
- Drive continuous improvement in performance within Maintenance, Operations, Quality, and Safety
- Follows escalation reporting process with inputs from peers/manager for decision making as required
- Make and communicate decisions that are appropriate for level of accountability
Candidate should be able to understand how to close gaps identified in Maintenance and training processes to close gaps and drive the maintenance program to become less tactical and more strategic.
- Coordinates activities related to shift starts and changes
- Leads and coordinates daily activities of the shift team to meet daily requirements that positively impact the rest of the multi-shift line results
- Model and promote organizational values by providing effective leadership, direction, development and support to the team
- Drive a culture of engagement through the High-Performance Work Team
- Provide training, guidance, and mentorship to plant maintenance staff members
- Provide timely coaching, counseling, and feedback
- Ensure delivery of effective performance management while establishing and sustaining a positive work environment
- Execution of on time performance reviews for direct reports
- Promote team, department and site goals through team communications and providing direction and guidance towards achievement
- Active participation in team and department projects including responsibility for execution of assigned actions
- Track, trend and report on established KPIs; communicating to functional manager and site leadership team on accomplishments, opportunities for improvement and planned actions
Base salary DOE (2 bonuses: 5-7% cash profit sharing and 5% incentive plan - both are targets).
Possible sign-on bonus. Relocation possible, sign-on to assist or HHG move package; not guaranteed, on a case by case basis.