Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Cleveland, OH US
They are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor who is responsible for the installation of new equipment and the repair and maintenance of all company machinery, buildings, grounds, and utility systems, in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations and company policy. You will act as a working foreman, performing maintenance work and supervising skilled and non-skilled hourly employees engages in installation, repair and housekeeping functions.
You will also:
- Plan and execute preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance programs
- Schedule inspections and overhaul equipment
- Be responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all employees
- Instruct subordinates in safe work practices and enforce plant safety rules
- Set a proper example by using appropriate safety equipment and adhering to safe work practices
- Investigate and report on industrial injuries as they occur, and recommend ways of preventing additional injuries
Base salary with benefits, and a 10% bonus eligibility. Monday-Friday role, 7am - 4pm, and on call as needed.