Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Cincinnati, OH US
They are currently looking to add a Maintenance Supervisor to their team in Cincinnati, OH. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong electrical/electronic skillset, with excellent leadership capabilities.
The Maintenance Supervisor directs and supervise maintenance worker's daily activities throughout the plant, while also being a technical support resource for the team when there are questions or a need for assistance.
The Maintenance Supervisor also has ownership of their own projects and tasks to be completed in support of the facility.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Strong troubleshooting skills and an ability to execute and communicate plans to prevent and or limit production loss
- Administer and implement a corrective action plan for all critical conditions or extended downtimes
- Set team schedules with a focus on reducing overtime and still having the manpower to maintain workload
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions
- Assist Maintenance coordinator to monitor company spare parts list and ensure adequate and appropriate quantity of items are always on hand and available
- Assist Maintenance coordinator to lead, facilitate PM program with a goal off 100% completion
- Train team on plant safety practices, lockout tag out, electrical troubleshooting and addition skills
- Lead team members in large or complex repairs, much of the equipment is from Europe and the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for calls involving technical support
- Focus on strategies to improve Monday start up and uptime through the week
Monday - Friday, but some weekends will be needed. They currently need someone who can help assist with 2nd and 3rd shift. They are very flexible with working hours and try to optimize a work/life balance. This is not a role that typically exceeds 40 hours unless it makes sense.
Base salary, plus benefits and 401k.