Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Central Valley, CA
Provide engineering and technical leadership to ensure plant facilities/equipment are reliable, safe and sanitary. Provide overall management and direction for the maintenance department. Responsible for the professional development and training (procedures and standards) of maintenance supervisors and hourly employees. Ensure the work force meets departmental objectives regarding productivity, quality and safety.
Essential job functions:
- Direct and supervise shifts maintenance for Porterville Processing Plant.
- Prepare work schedules and mechanic duty assignments as required to support the total maintenance program and the requirements of production and USDA personnel.
- Evaluate, prioritize and schedule maintenance repair requests to ensure timely completion of repair actions.
- Perform frequent on-the-job inspections to ensure safe working habits, safe work areas, quality of workmanship, effectiveness of maintenance and repairs.
- Routinely inspect equipment for needed repairs and maintenance and repair requests.
Provide technical assistance to assigned personnel in the performance of their duties in:
- Proper operation of equipment, proper use of maintenance manuals and schematics, efficiency in troubleshooting, proper maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Monitor and maintain correct required maintenance records and use those records to conduct analysis and generate reports.
Responsible for continuous training programs as directed by the Maintenance Manager, especially for the newly assigned personnel and to increase the effectiveness of experienced personnel:
- Develop on-the-job training programs for new personnel.
- Evaluate and document training records.
- Develop training requirements for new equipment.
- Develop skill-level up-grading test.
- Conduct an aggressive continual and on-going safety program to include; Inspection, Instruction, Correction, Prevention, Documentation.
Provide the Maintenance Manager with a written list of material and replacement parts needed:
- Initiate purchase requisitions.
- Initiate material request cards for spare stock in Maintenance Inventory control.
- Recommend needed special tools.
- Current or potential spare shortages of zero balances.
Provide supervision on a relief basis for swing shift sanitation employees.
You must be OK with 3rd shift: 2300-0730 or 0800.
Base salary will run $66 - $90k depending on skills, experience, and how strongly a candidate interviews. There is a 5% performance bonus on top of base pay and also possibility of a sign-on bonus to help with relocation, especially if candidate does not have.