Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Casa Grande, AZ US
What you'll do as a Maintenance Supervisor:
- Assist in development, planning, and execution of all plant-related maintenance activities including preventative, predictive, and demand maintenance work
- Develop and refine detailed maintenance job plans and procedures
- Trouble-shoot and resolve equipment-related issues that impact ongoing production
- Work with the operations, engineering, and quality teams to investigate, identify root cause, and implement corrective actions for equipment-related failures
- Drive continuous improvement in performance within maintenance, operations, quality, and safety
- Conduct preventative maintenance programs, inspects, lubricates, repairs, and overhauls a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical, but not limited to: fire protection systems, building HVAC, egress systems and exit lighting
- Analyze equipment breakdowns to determine the source of trouble or malfunction
- Recommend and or perform repairs to equipment.
- Able to understand how to close gaps identified in maintenance and training processes to close gaps and drive maintenance to become less tactical and more strategic
- Model and promote organizational values by providing effective leadership, direction, development, and support to the team.
- Engage in drafting own goals, lead the process of development of team goals and growth planning
- Follows escalation reporting process with inputs from peers/manager for decision making as required
- Make and communicate decisions that are appropriate for level of accountability
- Manage and guide the TPM team(s) to improve quality and increase productivity on the line
- Communicates to line the High Performance Work Team daily while maintaining a constant floor presence
- Maintains a safe work environment with 100% training and compliance to applicable procedures
- Coordinates activities related to shift starts and changes
- Leads and coordinates daily activities of the shift team to meet daily requirements that positively impact the rest of the multi-shift line results.
- Active participation in team and department projects including responsibility for execution of assigned actions
- Track, trend and report on established KPI's;communicating to functional manager and site leadership team on accomplishments, opportunities for improvement and planned actions
- Provide training, guidance, and mentorship to plant maintenance staff members
- Drive a culture of engagement through the High-Performance Work Team
- Directly supervises and trains team and participates in performing repairs and staffing activities
- Provide timely coaching, counseling and feedback
- Create a learning environment and support individuals learning and development plan
- Ensure delivery of effective performance management while establishing and sustaining a positive work environment
- Execution of on time performance reviews for direct reports
Night shift, 5pm? 5am, you will initially train on the day shift
Base pay, 2 bonuses: 5-7% cash profit sharing and 8% incentive plan - both are targets. Possible bonus for relocation.