Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Bloomington, IL US
A Maintenance Supervisor at this facility:
- Develops and drives preventative and predictive maintenance strategies and ensures implementation by maintenance personnel.
- Hands-on leader that coaches, develops and supervises a staff of technical professionals engaged in operational support.
- Oversees the Maintenance Management Program and related systems to ensure proper planning and scheduling of all maintenance activity.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, and directs the design, maintenance, construction, renovation, and repair of plant facilities and equipment.
- Develops budgetary and financial plans for the maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- Develops and oversees engineering related projects.
You will be a great fit for this role if you have a minimum of five years' maintenance/technical experience. You will need a minimum of three years' management/supervisory experience of a team of at least five people. You will want to have a proven history of processes and procedural improvements. Experience with developing and managing maintenance procedures and managing schedules and personnel.
You will need experience with creating training programs and implementing them with your team to help them grow and improve. You will need to have the ability to problem-solve and come up with working solutions.
Location: Pontiac, IL (about 45 minutes from the beautiful Bloomington, IL; 1 hour from Chicago, and 1 hour from a wonderful city called Peoria)
First shift Monday through Friday
PTO: 2 weeks off with agility to negotiate for 3
Company Holidays: 10
401k Match 3%
Sign on bonus available
Relocation if needed