Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Primary responsibilities/accountabilities of the job:
- Maintain knowledge of, and enforce adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping. Communicate changes to policy, new procedures, and application of safety regulations as they apply to the maintenance associates.
- Help estimate work priorities with Manager and other PVH staff. Effectively delegate work to group members including training and performance feedback.
- Plan and coordinate activities of associates in the maintenance and repair of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems including: conveyors, laser scanners, automatic label printers / applicators, chain driven sortation devices and HVAC systems.
- Plan and schedule maintenance staff work assignments including work coverage for off-hour business activities.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate maintenance associates. Apply PVH personnel and disciplinary policies as required to demonstrate consistent management across the department under all conditions.
- Interface with other departments including Operations, IT and IE to address and resolve Maintenance issues.
- Direct and coordinate outside contractors and vendors such as landscapers, handling equipment providers, utilities, and a wide array of facility project contractors.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures related to maintenance and safety.
- Interpret vendor requirements to develop, schedule and control a preventative maintenance program.
- Assist in developing procedures / solutions to maintenance and production problems.
- Develop solutions and implement action plans for maintenance requests.
- Delegate work to subordinates and ensure the timely completion of the assigned work.
- Assist in resolution of purchasing issues as they relate to maintenance needs by interpreting manufacturer manuals and vendor catalogs for the Purchasing Agent.
- Develop and implement cost savings (that is, contracts, purchases, process development projects, and so on).
- Interview vendors for information concerning maintenance products, prices, reliability, quality, and delivery dates.
- Conduct maintenance inspections. Create tool and shop-floor systems to organize and sustain orderly tool storage and handling. Audit maintenance areas on a regular basis to identify areas of improvement. Acquire necessary tools and supplies to keep the maintenance shop and function effective and efficient.
- Understand basic personal computer operations including sending and receiving email messages.
- Support the implementation and enforce the application of computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) for the facility. Understand and demonstrate the ability to access and retrieve work order assignments and enter feedback or historical data necessary to document work performed. Lead maintenance associate training initiative for this effort.
-The ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
401k Match 3.5%
3 Weeks Vacation