Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
This is a Monday-Friday job working either the 3rd Shift - 11pm-7am or 2nd Shift - 3pm-11pm.
- Provides direction, expertise, work execution decisions and compliance reviews for all maintenance work
- Provides specific recommendations for maintenance plan improvements based on machine performance, observations & data analysis.
- Ensures all work plans, specifications, labor & materials are accurately & consistently recorded against specified assets in Maintenance Connection.
- Drives the development & implementation of maintenance improvement processes aimed at improving overall equipment reliability
- Actively monitors on-going equipment performance, condition and reliability data for deviation from optimal parameters
- Supports, coaches, mentors and develops plant technical team members
- Leads RCFA process to eliminate / mitigate root causes of failure
- Works seamlessly with operational counterparts to ensure that key performance indicators related to production performance are positively impacted
Pay is $75k with bonuses. They offer a great benefits package and room to grow.