Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Maintenance Shop Clerk
- Assure the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintain fleet records on inventory levels, preventive maintenance schedules, and corrective maintenance performed on all units.
- Input fleet information into the computerized fleet management system daily.
- May act as a point of contact with vendors to order, receive and ensure payment for goods and services.
- Prepare truck purchase orders for management approval, including assignment of general ledger codes. Utilize ePro to process transactions.
- Receive, tag, stock and dispense parts to mechanics according to corporate and regional policy and local operating procedures.
- Review purchase orders with accounting to ensure accuracy and proper payment of invoices.
- Produce various productivity and usage reports for management review.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures; participate with the team to achieve safety goals
- Reconcile Dossier financial data to Lawson general ledger.
- Support the Fleet Manager with analysis of fleet operations reports; this includes analyzing data, identifying trends and outliers, and correcting mistakes where appropriate. Resolve data errors and escalate other errors to management for comparison against identified critical objectives and standards.
- May assist with the parts organization and inventory.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Related experience in a maintenance / trucking industry.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Accounting aptitude
- Proficient with EXCEL
- 1 year of general office experience or equivalent training.
- experience in the shop environment
Average of 7.5 hours overtime a week.