Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Maintenance Shift Manager
This role is on a rotating shift that rotates every 7-10 days. See example on the included Excel spreadsheet. The plant runs 24/7.
- Supervise and provide work direction for hourly bargaining unit employees.
- Assign manpower and equipment as necessary to repair and upgrade mill equipment.
- Participate and implement the safety program's goals to ensure a safe work environment by conducting safety contacts, observations, meetings and audits.
- Assign manpower and equipment as necessary to repair and upgrade mill equipment via department resources.
- Identify basic problem(s), gather the appropriate information, and analyze in an effective manner.
- Make decisions with a clear business focus on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Working a rotating shift schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.