Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Maintenance Resource Leader
Provide leadership that embodies our Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
- Ensure a safe, efficient and effective use of all supervised craft resources.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Ensure compliance to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC), National Electrical Code (NEC), and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations.
- Direct mechanics in the performance of approved maintenance work including quality control, duration, cost and thoroughness.
- Assign and inspect all planned preventative maintenance (PPM) work orders.
- Review available planned job packages for completeness and correctness; refine and finalize labor, materials, parts, methods and priorities.
- Identify, arrange and track the skills training and development needs of each team member; ensure prompt assignment of mechanics to specific jobs relative to individual abilities.
- Ensure that good housekeeping and safe work practices are followed throughout the facility.
- Clean shop areas daily, including spare parts room and offices.
- Provide support and leadership in troubleshooting equipment.
- Ensure all labor, parts and work are reported daily through the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS.)
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe, quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the company Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles
- You must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
$60 - $80K depending on technical ability and leadership ability bonus/incentive eligible - depending on the same, starting at $5k potential annually (goes up depending on qualifications.)