Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Ward, SC US
They are currently looking for a Maintenance Planner in their Ward, SC (Saluda county) location. About 50 minutes west of Columbia. The Ward plant is a state of the art automated plant, which began operations in 2019.
The Maintenance Planner-Scheduler, reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager is a vital position that is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Promote an action-oriented safety culture embracing safety as a core value, instilling, and exemplifying a safety mindset for all team members resulting in an incident free workplace
- Responsible for long-range and short-range planning
- Maintain all asset data within (CMMS) and updates as needed
- Plan all work orders to ensure the scope is identified, resource numbers and hours are estimated, required materials and tools are identified and on-hand
- Coordinate all work orders with the Maintenance Team leads to ensure proper planning and asset needs are meet
- Maintain a manageable work order back-log
- Assist in development and implementation of predictive and preventative maintenance work
- Ensure that all work requiring downtime are identified and ready for execution
- Effectively maintain inventory and ensures all items are captured and properly identified in eMaint
- Provide weekly KPI report to the Maintenance Manager
- Generate purchase orders as requested and or required
Looking for a strong military candidate with experience doing maintenance planning and scheduling.
Base salary, plus plenty of overtime, 401k, benefits, a quarterly and yearly bonus.