Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Observe, review, test and diagnose performance issues on manufacturing production equipment and related accessories to determine appropriate parts and repairs needed
- Communicate diagnosis to Supervisor to obtain necessary parts or supplies to complete repair
- Perform routine maintenance such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, air conditioners, hoists, cranes and sanitary facilities and inspect for excessive wear and/or damage
- Utilize power and hand tools to remove, replace and adjust fasteners and locking mechanisms, hoist and replace parts as needed
- Disassemble machines and makes repairs to hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing, pipe fitting, sheet metal, basic electrical mechanical and masonry
- Maintain accurate work order, log of maintenance and repairs performed to specific equipment
Successful candidates will have solid mechanical system experience and troubleshooting skills (hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, valves, fluid systems, lubricants, coolants). You must be well organized, and self-driven.
Current availability is:
1st shift, Monday - Thursday (0600-1700). 10 hrs of overtime built in.
1st shift, Monday - Friday (0700-1630).
Starting salary will be around $17 - $20/hr. Note: Overtime is paid for > 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week, whichever is greater! Promotion potential exists! There is opportunity to advance to senior technician levels and into maintenance supervisor roles. They promote from within!
- Full, comprehensive benefits package: medical/dental/vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Insurance and disability