Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Watkins, MN US
In this role, you will mitigate downtime or equipment loss risk through effective preventive and predictive maintenance in a facility that takes OSB (oriented strand board) and applies fire retardant to the OSB.
- Schedule and perform complex preventative and predictive maintenance functions and equipment repairs
- Ability to use the CMMS system to accomplish daily tasks
- Writing effective PMs, and inspection sheets
-Learn, teach, and develop predictive maintenance tools and applications
- Ensuring accuracy of PMs
- Work with project person to troubleshoot ongoing reliability solutions
- Willingness to cover other duties in the department, if needed
- Ensure work areas are properly maintained, clean, and orderly and tools placed in proper storage areas
- Perform other duties as necessary and in accordance with safety and environmental rules and regulations
Base salary, great benefits, and all of the overtime you want.